Hayes re: suddenly a paid invoice is showing due again? How to know which one?

Terri Hayes asl4me at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 14:36:45 EDT 2016

Question:
In my receivables I suddenly have a $60.00 invoice that is showing as
over 91 days due (not paid) -
however - all of the invoices I have for that company have been paid.
(and there was no pending invoice until a couple days ago) Does anyone
have any idea how I can figure out which invoice this is? and does
anyone know what would cause an invoice that is marked paid - to
suddenly begin showing "not paid"? Its very disconcerting...
and is there any hope that an "invoices due" list by invoice number
and date due will ever be added to the list of features?
I am trying very hard to live with out it (by keeping Quicken up to
date so I have a running list of the invoices I am still expecting
payment for) but it would be very nice to have this feature In
GNUCAsh...
and it would make it a lot easier to find this particular invoice - so
I can unpay it - and repay it so that it remembers that its good.
Thank you for considering
Terri Hayes