Finance::Quote will not install

Elmar Schmeisser eschmeisser at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 8 20:00:00 EDT 2016

Somewhat similar query - the help file says:

The Windows installer from the GnuCash home page comes with a small
helper program to install Finance::Quote for you. You can find it in the
Start Menu under the GnuCash group and is called “Install Online Price
Retrieval”.

but when I installed gnucash, I got no start menu group and I do not see
anywhere where this helper program exists ...