Finance::Quote will not install

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 21:37:19 EDT 2016

Elmar,

What version of Windows are you running ?

I'm using Win 10 Enterprise and it's there and is called "Unstall Online
Price Retrieval For Gnucash".  I also run Win 10 Home and I'm pretty sure
it's there in the same place.  Ditto Win 7 and Win 8.

On the Enterprise version it's a shortcut that is installed in
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GnuCash - the shortcut
points to a Windows Command Script "C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\bin\install-fq-mods.cmd" and is set to start in "C:\Program
Files (x86)\gnucash\bin".

Hope this helps.

Cheers Dave H.