Gnucash Startup

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:11:15 EDT 2016

On 11 August 2016 at 16:59, Keith <keith at kjbean.plus.com> wrote:
> I have more than one Gnucash database and don't always want to start in the
> same one that I used in my last session. Is there a config option that will
> enable me to start Gnucash without opening a database?
> I am presently using 2.6.12 with Windows 7.

gnucash --nofile
will start it with no file open. You should be able to put that in the
shortcut you use to start it. Alternatively you can have several
shortcuts, each one starting a different file by specifing the file to
open in the command line. Then you just click the one you want to use.

Colin