crash when approving scheduled transactions since last run

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Aug 14 14:20:37 EDT 2016

> On Aug 13, 2016, at 11:17 AM, Kurt R. Rahlfs <app at affinityCM.com> wrote:
>
> I have attached the requested info (compressed).  If you need it in-line or uncompressed let me know.

Perfect as-is, thanks.

The older "***POTENTIAL*** ONG Oklahoma Natural Gas" template transaction is badly borked, with one split having no credit-formula or credit-numeric and a debit-formula of "40" and a debit-numeric of 0/1, the other having a credit-formula of "40", credit-numeric of 40/1, no debit-formula, and a debit-numeric of 2009/50.

It's that last that will have caused the error dialog, but even without it the transaction wouldn't have worked.

All of the other template transactions look OK.

It looks like you created the bad template transaction on 23 June this year. Had you already upgraded to Ubuntu 1604 by then? Do you remember anything that might have caused it to have gotten corrupted?

Regards,
John Ralls