Price Editor

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:16:18 EDT 2016

Thanks for the suggestions Chris.  I am running Linux Mint 18 which is
based on xenial 16.04.  My default install of GC was 2.6.12.  I obtain
GC by adding GetDeb to list of repos.  A few days ago, I was notified by
the system that 2.6.13 was available so I upgraded.  (I was having the
same errors with Price Editor with 2.6.12, somewhat relieved by 2.6.13.
My backup file is located in a folder under /home.

I have used a disk utility to check for disk errors and found none.
Tomorrow, I am planning to boot to a live cd and run fsck and check and
mark out any badblocks if found.

As previously mentioned, before the new install of Mint, I was running
Linux Mint 17.2 and GC 2.6.12 without any issues.