Unable to download Chase Amazon Credit Card statement or Regions Bank statements

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Aug 26 14:05:16 EDT 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uuid

> On Aug 22, 2016, at 4:22 PM, daren busciglio <daren_pilot at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> I've tried setting the Header Version to 102 and 103 with the same results.  My Client UID is blank and Chase was no help in what to do.  I read on one of the post to   "Generated a Version 4 UUID" however I'm not sure where to paste it.  Do I paste it to Client UID under the User Settings tab, or in the Special Settings button under the Applications Settings tab?  If in the Special Settings button, please specify each of the items listed in the button.

Paste it into the Client UID field.

As for downloading, it's usually a separate "Download transactions" item, often somewhere on the transaction list page, though other times hidden in a menu somewhere. That's different from downloading the statement, though one of my CC companies added "last statement" as a date range recently which would be great if it actually worked: it often cuts off transactions on the last day of the billing period.

Regards,
John Ralls