Unable to download Chase Amazon Credit Card statement or Regions Bank statements

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:22:50 EDT 2016

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 10:46 AM, daren busciglio <daren_pilot at hotmail.com>
wrote:

I called Chase and they told me I can only download my statements as a PDF
file which is the only format I see available on their website.

​Hi Daren,

I logged into my Chase business credit card web site and entered  "Download
activity" into the search box.  It tells the user 2 ways to get data.   One
of them is a thing where you set the start-end dates and select from about
6 different file types.  Then click the download button.

Hope this helps ​

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis