Price Editor

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:45:11 EDT 2016

A follow up to previous entries:  I booted Linux Mint to a live cd and
ran badblocks.  After almost 2 hours, (SDA is 1TB) the system detected
zero bad blocks.  When I ran hdparm, there was a message that sda3 does
not start on the correct sector.  Not sure what that means.  Perhaps I
will create a live cd with gparted and attempt to correct this issue.
Since the whole system seems to run properly (except for Price Editor in
GC) I have my doubts that this will have any impact on GC.

Wiser minds feel free to correct my assumptions.

Thanks,

Les