Deposit through customer

S. Sliackus ssliackus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:37:03 EDT 2016

Maf,
Thanks! this is good approach but trick is that we are not spending
money directly, we transfer them to another country, change them to
another currency and after that we are spending. This thing excludes one
side (I would say bank) from using sub-accounts. With income side
everything is fine - I may categorize them as much as I want to, but on
bank side I cannot maintain sub-categorization as I do not know
proportions when making transfer from that account.
Currently I use MoneyManagerEx which fits for that purpose almost
perfectly (categories, multi-currency, open source, win+linux
platforms), but it has some drawbacks and some bugs, so I am looking for
substitute for it in nearest future. GnuCash is almost there I just need
effective workaround for that case.