Non-Profits (501C)3 support

Buddha Buck blaisepascal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:28:51 EST 2016

At its heart, anything you can do with a pen-and-paper system Double Entry
Accounting system, you can also do with GnuCash. This includes keeping
books for a 501(c)(3). Several of us do so.

There are a few things you might want to customize: the "Profit/Loss"
report is misnamed for a non-profit organization, for instance, and the
standard business chart of accounts does not match the categories that the
IRS wants things to be in for the annual tax filing. But those are all easy
to change.