Non-Profits (501C)3 support

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sun Dec 4 20:55:25 EST 2016

I have used gnucash for several non-profits. Just change the chart of
accounts to match the needs for your non-profit. There are lots of
non-profit chart of accounts examples online - google is your friend.
Finally, I took a 1 minute look at ledger, and it seems to be CLI
only....gnucash is well ahead of that, unless you do everything from the CL.

Mark