How to import two Gnucash files from two computers to one computer

Claire Light clairelight108 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:29:58 EST 2016

Thank you so much Maf and Colin for your clarifications.  I truly
appreciate you taking the time to explaining the ins and outs of this to
me, and answering all my questions...it all makes very good sense to me.
As a relative newbie to GC, and completely new to this mailing list, I am
extremely impressed by this community assistance and the speed with which
my questions were answered.
This thread can be considered resolved.
Many blessings to all,
Claire