How to import two Gnucash files from two computers to one computer

Claire Light clairelight108 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:41:24 EST 2016

I am just seeing your email David as I have just responded to the other
fine contributors that responded to my queries.  I truly appreciate your
contribution as well, and I so agree with you and the universe.  I am so
thankful and grateful that there are people such as yourselves that are so
helpful and bright lights in this world.
Many blessings to you,
Claire