Show current accounts

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 04:07:20 EST 2016

Scott,

I use the Reconcile column - when I add a transaction future or otherwise
this is usually defaulted to "n" (Not Reconciled) - I usually only enter
future transactions up to 60 days in advance to give me an idea of what my
balances/cash flow will be for the next couple of months.  When the
transaction hits the bank account etc, I click on the "n" which changes it
to a "c" (Cleared).  Eventually I get a statement from the bank and
reconcile to whatever data and closing balance is on the statement.  This
changes the "c" to an "r" (Reconciled).

At the bottom of each account tab you can see the Present, Future, Cleared,
Reconciled and Projected Minimum amounts.

On the accounts tab I also have the Cleared column visible which I can scan
down easily to see what my Cleared balances currently are - there is also a
Reconciled column but I don't really use that at all.

Cheers Dave H.