Keyboard shortcuts

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 10:57:23 EST 2016

Glad you asked, I just went down that road myself, but not nearly as far as
you already have.

First, there is not a lot of documentation about shortcuts, mostly because
the majority of them are part of the the operating system UI.  Thus they
come from Windows, Mac or whichever UI you have in your Linux.

There is some information in Chapters 2 and 4 of the Tutorial.  I suggest
reading the nightly build of the documentation for the best description.

(IIRC) There is also a smidgen of information in the website FAQ about
creating your own shortcuts.

Now, alas, the two particular things that you mentioned are beyond my
experience to date.  The exact answer will depend on which UI you are
running GnuCash in.  My experience is limited to Windoze and Ubuntu or
Debian Linux.

If you reveal which OS and which version of GnuCash you are using, there
are several other users that may be able to help.

David C