Import Export

Lewis Balentine lewis at keywild.com
Sun Dec 11 09:50:20 EST 2016

There is PDF file on my website that has some information about
importing and exporting data to GNUCash.
http://www.keywild.com/gnucash/
It is mainly concerned with the SQLite version of the Database but it
does have some information on some of the CSV formats as well.
GNUCash did not suit my needs and I have moved.

Regards,

Lewis Balentine