- Reports

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:59:43 EST 2016

Thank you - very helpful - sounds like you are getting Gnucash to generate
reports which are generally publishable, such as public companies' Annual
Reports.

I was envisaging tweaking the standard reports to generate a blended P&L
with transactional detail.
This is the report I'd produce and present to the accountant, as well as
the source documents.
>From what I gather this requires hacking Scheme. Beyond the reach of us
lesser mortals.

I attach examples. P&L - original Profit&Loss statement. Blended = my
desired report.