Report Receivable Aging error unless Show Zero Balance ticked

fnlchris christopher at docch.force9.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 14:59:07 EST 2016

Hi
I was using version 2.6.3 and have just upgraded to 2.6.14 on Windows 10 and
am getting the same problem.
If I make a report to show receivable aging for any date range, I only get a
full list if I have the show zero balance box ticked. If I don't tick it, it
only gives me a few of the entries.
If my end date for the report is the year end, then only when the box is
ticked does the total sum in the report agree with what shows in a Trial
Balance Report.
I don't believe that I have mis entered that many bill payments so they
don't tie up with their invoices and a visual look at my Account Receivable
account looks OK with Invoices and payments and linked payments all
appearing to be there but I am no expert and wonder if there is a way to
check that they do all tie up
Any thoughts about what could be going on here?
Thanks Christopher