Help! Gnucash is blank!

Jenny mixed_breed at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:23:10 EST 2016

Hi- I have a small business and have been using gnu cash to keep track of business expenses and income for the past 2 years and never had a problem. I went to open up the program and it is empty. All my data is gone. Please let me know there is something I can do. Even things I had saved that I entered in the past appears to be gone. I am not tech savy so hoping that I am just missing a simple step, but worried as this has never happened before.

I look forward to any guidance or help you may provide. Thank you very much for your time.

Thank you,

Jenny