how to avoid or get rid of the transfer funds dialog

Bram Mertens mertensb.mazda at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 11:31:54 EST 2016

David,

Thanks for the feedback.
I couldn't check until now but as far as I can tell all accounts used in
this transaction are denominated in EUR.
I have 3 accounts in GBP: one asset account and an inbalance and an orphan
account. But none of these are used in this transaction.

I verified the currency by exporting my account structure to CSV, there
does not appear to be a way to display the currency in the account tree.

I'm using GnuCash 2.6.12 on Fedora 22.

Regards

Bram

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 11:27 PM David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com>