Bookkeeping Question - Credit Against Future Charges

Benjamin Soffer (SLF) bsoffer at soffer-law.com
Sun Dec 18 15:35:07 EST 2016

Thank you for answering my accounting question.  Your answer raises a follow-up accounting question.  Is this truly “income?”  It seems like it only becomes “income” if an when I incur an appropriate conference room charge, but it has not ripened into “income” quite yet.

Benjamin E. Soffer ♦ THE SOFFER LAW FIRM PC

T  818.963.8998

21550 Oxnard Street, Suite 300

Woodland Hills, CA 91367-7109

 <http://www.soffer-law.com/> www.soffer-law.com

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received

it in error, please advise me, the sender, by reply email and immediately delete the message and any

attachments (including from your “Deleted Items” or “Trash” folder) without copying or disclosing the contents.

Thank you.