How to generate a tax report for a specific date range

Chris Velevitch chris.velevitch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:24:35 EST 2016

I've already done what your first link talks about, your second link is not
specific enough to help set a date range for the tax report.

The only way I discovered so far is to change the accounting period dates
but I can't have saved Tax Reports for each date range of interest.

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 11:40 PM, David T. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Look at:
>
> https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-help/set-tax-options.html
>
> and then:
>
> http://www.gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?rev=trunk&lang=C&doc=guide
>
> HTH,
> David
>
> On Dec 18, 2016, at 12:26 PM, Chris Velevitch <chris.velevitch at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> How to generate a tax report for a specific date range?

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Developers & Designers, Sydney

Adobe Developers & Designers, Sydney
Topic: Post Max Roundup
Date: Mon, 5th December 2016
Details and RSVP on http://www.meetup.com/Adobe-developers-designers-sydney/