How to generate a tax report for a specific date range

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 12:44:04 EST 2016

Sorry; the second reference was meant to go to the new Guide chapter on reports, which basically directs you to the Tax Schedule Report & TXF Export, which is under the Reports menu item. Running the TXF report and then editing the options for date range allows the kind of date designation you seek, I think.

David