General Ledger Balance

F. Eugene Aumson feaumson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:27:38 EST 2016

Thank you for your reply.

The Balance column does not seem to change when the sort order is changed.
I tried in both a General Ledger page and also a page for a specific
account.  The General Ledger is still always all zeroes.  In a specific
account, the balance number listed next to a given transaction is always
listed with that transaction, even when the register is sorted by, for
example, Amount.  (Does that answer your question?)

Thanks again.