Missing priceDB entry

Chris Velevitch chris.velevitch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 00:11:17 EST 2016

The settings are already set to AUD including both Preferences->Accounts
and Preference->Reports. I also check the currency settings for each
account and they are also already set to AUD and my locale is correctly set
to Australia.

I also updated to the latest version of GNUCash 2.6.15 no change.

I had a closer look at the Tax reports, the report states "All amounts in
USD unless otherwise noted". Where is that information set?

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 4:47 AM, David T. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It sounds like your default currency is USD, not AUD. I’d start by fixing
> that, both in settings (Help 10.2 and wiki Locale Settings) and in the
> accounts themselves. Then see what happens.
>
> David
>
> P.S. I don’t use multiple currencies, so maybe someone else will take up
> the thread…
>
> > On Dec 19, 2016, at 7:49 PM, Chris Velevitch <chris.velevitch at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > When I run the tax report, I'm getting zero amounts and a message
> saying:-
> >
> >     Missing priceDB entry to convert AUD 327.77 to USD. Go to the
> > Tools->Price Editor dialog to enter prices. Set to zero for this report.
> >
> > However, it's not clear how to eliminate that message as the report need
> > report AUD  and not USD.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Developers & Designers, Sydney

Adobe Developers & Designers, Sydney
Topic: Post Max Roundup
Date: Mon, 5th December 2016
Details and RSVP on http://www.meetup.com/Adobe-developers-designers-sydney/