Missing priceDB entry

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 01:24:47 EST 2016

Chris,

I am not sure that you saw Alex’s response to your question, but as he is the primary author of the TXF report, I defer to his reply, which was that the TXF report is specifically built for US Tax authorities, and users in other jurisdictions will have to use a different method to gather this information.

You have two options: Really hard, and not so painful.

The really hard option would be to figure out how to use Alex’s code to extend coverage to Australian Tax jurisdictions. This is a long term prospect, but one I imagine some of your countrymates would thank you for.

The not so painful option would be to create your own report that targets your specific tax-related accounts. This is no different than any other saved report; select the accounts you want to include, set the time period to last year, decide on detail and totalling, and call it My Tax Report.

Best,
David