All Scheduled Transaction Disappear

aeneas receiver at gowdygroup.net
Thu Dec 22 15:40:00 EST 2016

Without my intending to do anything to them all of my scheduled transactions
suddenly went missing.  In that I went to update the amount for next years
premium, on one of my insurance policies, and found that the Scheduled
Transaction Editor seems to have no transactions.

It might be worth pointing out that I store data in a remote MySQL DB that
is accessed using GnuCash from different computers, which have slightly
different versions of GnuCash.  However, this is not a new development.  I
started using GnuCash for 2016 which means that just about 1 year ago I
started using it.  No problem with scheduled transactions until now.