All Scheduled Transactions Disappear

aeneas receiver at gowdygroup.net
Fri Dec 23 10:38:46 EST 2016

I decided to take a peek at the MySQL DB where my data is stored using
phpMyAdmin.  This quickly revealed the presence of a table named
"schedxactions" which is empty (i.e, contains no rows).  Then there is a
table named "schedxactions_back" which appears to contain my scheduled
transactions.  This suggests that it might be possible to recover those
transactions using GnuCash.  Can anyone advise as to how this might work or
for that matter the intended purpose of having these 2 tables that appear to
be related?