All Scheduled Transactions Disappear

aeneas receiver at gowdygroup.net
Wed Dec 28 11:20:00 EST 2016

OK!  Looking at 2 databases that I backed up.  The first one was the one that
I was using when I identified the problem.  The second one is the one that
my hosting service restored which they said was created on 12/17/2016.  The
12/17/2016 date was prior to the date when I first noticed the problem.
Therefore this database was unaffected by anything I did during the session
when I was trying to find the missing scheduled transactions during which I
also added several transactions which I expect are now gone from the
restored database.

Running the query you requested resulted in an enter_date="2016-12-10
20:20:58" which was the same in both databases.  I also verified that the
databases were different based on the fact that phpMyAdmin showed different
counts for the number of rows in some of the tables.  However, the number of
rows in all of the foo_back tables in both databases was the same, which
suggests to me that they may have been the same.  What would you think?

I have to do a bit of work on my restored database with GnuCash before
offering much of an opinion about how successful the restoration has been.
Possibly I should wait a bit and finish up this topic with some kind of
assessment about how the results appear from the GnuCash perspective.  In
the meantime, I have the 2 database instances referenced above (i.e., with
the foo_back tables) sitting on my test system in a static (i.e., not being
used) state.  If you think of other queries that might be helpful to the
cause I'd be glad to run them.