Need a suggestion for getting this done:

Buddha Buck blaisepascal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 08:56:14 EST 2016

In addition to what David said, if you find yourself doing a lot of those
sorts of transactions, or find that you have a lot of parallel accounts
(personal expenses, house expenses, personal assets, house assets, personal
loans, house loans, etc), consider using separate books. That would enforce
the separation of the concerns.