Transactions locked

Jill Terry jill at babrees.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 00:22:15 EST 2016

hmm!  I don't know how you toggle transaction to "I", but presume that
means you made it an invoice.  BUT, the original account may well have
been A/R.   I don't do invoices but think I probably created an A/R
account for money I was owed.  I changed my mind and just made it an
asset account, but those three transactions were created in the A/R account.

So, I'm guessing that even though they are now in an asset account I
won't be able to unlock them?

--
Regards
Jill Terry