Transactions locked

Jill Terry jill at babrees.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 00:22:13 EST 2016

Thanks David.  I couldn't edit the transactions in the original
account.  Yep, tried editing from all accounts associated with it.
Didn't know about the repair function, thanks. I think that Greg has
probably hit the nail on the head and that the original account was an
A/R, I then changed my mind and used a simple asset account.

Could you tell me how I can re-reconcile the bank account?

Cheers

--
Regards
Jill Terry