Search Results Report

Joseph Rovero rovero at comcast.net
Sun Feb 7 16:22:02 EST 2016

I have a simple search results report that searches a register
description column that contains a key word. It works fine but always
contains the imbalance-usd amount in the report. Is there a way to not
show the imbalance-usd amount in the report. I have tried all the report
options and can not seem to find a way to eliminate the imbalance. I
have included a line/row from the report as an example of what I am
trying to do.

Thanks
Joe Rovero

Present report
Date                Num    Description          Amount
12/08/2015    0100    CHECK RECEIVED Donna J Veitenheimer-Corn DOA
Sponsorship                  $1000.00
$(1000.00) This is the imbalance-usd    (I want not to show in report)

What I want the report to look like