Removing Log Files

david.carlson.417 david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 16:14:21 EST 2016

Richard,I believe old log files and backups are only removed when you save an open file and then only for that filename.  Since you are exploring your data directory  you could delete log files and backups for other data files while you are there.
As for older backups, it is your choice whether to delete them if it is consistent with your overall backup policy.
David C

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone