OFX Direct Connect problem

Connie Reynolds connie.aquarianessence at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 14:17:30 EST 2016

Thanks, David. I had read that some banks need the Client UID so I
generated one online; no luck. I get the same results with both versions of
Quicken. Gnucash returns a valid certificate from netteller and I can see
it is connecting to the bank. There is a parsing error, both when trying to
retrieve accounts and after entering accounts manually. The ofxlog only
adds that there is a system related error. I updated in Quicken to make
sure there wasn't a problem at the bank and it updated just fine. I haven't
tried the bank for help yet because they they don't have customer service
on weekends or holidays. I really don't expect them to be of help though.
Thanks again.