Budget Questions

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:29:45 EST 2016

1) You can assign budget amounts to asset and liability accounts. A budget
for an asset account is the budgeted amount this account will increase. The
budget for a liability account (e.g. a loan) is the budgeted amount this
account will decrease.
2) In your example, you have budgeted that there will be $10 of income and
$-10 of expenses i.e. you will get a refund for an expense account. I think
you want $10 there.