transfering cash from personal to business

blah mikaelheidrich at gmx.com
Wed Feb 17 12:23:18 EST 2016

I'm trying to figure out how to do this "correctly".
I keep two books(files) one for personal and one to track a small
homesteading enterprise. The homesteading enterprise has been operated
cost-neutral up until now. I used money from our personal cash account to
purchase equipment for the cattle concern. What I'd like to accomplish is
correctly moving the cash from our personal Assets:Cash in wallet, to the
homestead Assets:Cash. It's not a loan, as we don't intend to pay it back,
it's more of a capital investment. I'd like to simply "give" this cash to
our little company so that it can buy the equipment. How do I do this?

Thank You,
Fod