Incorrect currency display

Santhosh Paul editor.smp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 06:24:34 EST 2016

I'm using Gnucash 2.6.6 under Windows 7.

My problem is that the currency is displayed incorrectly in the opening
Accounts page when Gunucash loads, even though I've specified INR as the
currency in Preferences. The currency is now displayed as a kind of
rectangle with some illegible characters inside it. In transaction reports,
this rectangle overlaps with the first digits of numbers, making the value
hard to figure out.

I'd settle for INR as the displayed currency, but the currency symbol would
be super. The dollar symbol is displayed perfectly.

Thanks!

Santhosh

--
http://cochinblogger.wordpress.com