Closing Accounts

fellowtraveler at comcast.net fellowtraveler at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 15:13:19 EST 2016

I have the Income and Expenses tabs divided at the first level by year. Example:

Income -> 2014
	     -> 2015
	     -> 2016

Expense -> 2014
	       -> 2015
               -> 2016

However, this creates some issues when entering data in that there are a lot of fields to choose from that I’d prefer not to see any more. For example, on an invoice when selecting an Expense category, I don’t need to see 2014 or 2015 any more. Is there a way to mark those so that they don’t show up in the drop down boxes and then also lock them so that I can’t inadvertently add more data to them?