Reports chapter in guide

Pedro Albuquerque palbuquerque73 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:26:03 EST 2016

Hi,

About the merge, it's just an idea, thank you for your comment, I'll
think about that.

About the other issue, like I said, there was a previous discussion
about the use of GC in certain countries. It started, if I'm not
mistaken, with a Swedish user and their tax authority imposing the
existence of a non editable file. Here most business have to be online
with the tax authority's servers.
Both these are, to say the least, very restrictive to an official use of
GC.

Regards,
Pedro.