How do TURN OFF: double clicking transaction goes to split ledger

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 05:01:38 EST 2016

OK so that's the Funds In / Funds Out popup form in the Reconcile process?
I'm using 2.6.11 on Win 10 and double clicking a transaction with splits
just takes me to the ledger in single line mode.  The only way I can get it
to go to the transaction and display the splits is by setting the  ledger
to split view before I start reconciling....

Cheers Dave H.