Disable auto-fill

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:48:43 EST 2016

On 23 February 2016 at 20:08, E Rosenberg <wmcomputersystems at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list -
>
> Pardon me for resending this.
>
> This is not a random question.  My wife's and my economic stability depend
> on the answer.
>
> Is there a mechanism to disable auto-fill?  When I attempt to add a
> transaction to the checkbook, it deletes half of the previous transaction:
> ie, credit/debit transaction, it will delete either the credit or debit
> side, I think the last transaction entered.

Do you mean that when you start entering a transaction and it
autofills that it deletes another completely separate transaction that
was entered earlier?  Not one of the splits of the transaction you are
currently entering?  If so how do you know that it is anything to do
with autofill?

Can I ask whether you are new users of Gnucash?

Colin