Column formatting in account register

Damon Hudac stampede_68 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:03:14 EST 2016

I just got a higher-resolution monitor, which made the text in the account register too small to read easily. I increased the font size in the KDE system settings. This made the figures in the columns too large to fit inside them.

I can only drag the column width slider a little ways, but not far enough. At some point it just stops getting any wider.

To make things worse, I somehow made other columns so narrow while trying to enlarge other columns that I can not see ANY text in them.

Is there a way to reset to the default column width?

Is there another way to adjust the size of the columns?

This is Gnucash version 2.6.1

Thank you.