Delete Check book entries

ov10fac ov10fac at cox.net
Mon Feb 29 14:36:54 EST 2016

Is there any way to delete a bunch of check book entries?  I have imported
some data and for some reason every entry shows an "increase" and a
"decrease" column and all the entries are in the increase column.  I have no
idea how that has happened, but I need to delete them and start over.

The really interesting thing is when I click on the row for an entry, I get
two rows, both and increase and a decrease row with the same amount.  I cant
do any thing with this situation.  It never happens in any other accounts,
just this one.  Strange.

Thankg