Delete Check book entries

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 29 18:04:45 EST 2016

If you are asking for a bulk delete option, then no. The method is to use the Delete button.

Before you go and do that, though, you should take a closer reading of http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/basics-accounting1.html <http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/basics-accounting1.html>, because it may very well be that you do not want to delete these apparently incorrect entries. I personally suspect that they are the second split of your transactions elsewhere, and deleting them would effect your other accounts.

As for the two row issue, look at View->Auto-Split Ledger.

David