QIF import.... nothing imported

Allan allanhasmail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 22:40:15 EST 2016

GC 2.6.9 (off the help screen "This copy was built from rev 4241505+ on
2015-10-07." ), Linux Mint 17.2, I saw a bunch of accounts/matching
during import as expected, nothing in the registers I can find. No, I
mean no new accounts (sometimes matching will end up creating new
accounts when I was experimenting but couldn't find anything new). Just
nada, zip, like I didn't import. Adding to a file I've been using all year.

Never touched 2.6.10....