QIF import.... nothing imported

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 12:09:54 EST 2016

Allan,

When you follow the QIF Import procedure outlined in Getting Started
section of the help manual, after some preliminary steps you get to the
step where you are given the opportunity to match the import transactions
to existing transactions, that is the list that will be imported.

Every transaction in that list should appear in the register of the account
that you are importing into unless you match them in that step.  Is that
step nada zip?

David C