Passwords for MySQL

Plutocrat plutocrat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 00:56:43 EST 2016

charles dandridge wrote on Friday, 01 January, 2016 02:42 AM:
> Another alternative is to
> spin up an Amazon ec2 instance where you would have full root access
> without the overhead of hardware costs.

I've found Digital Ocean droplets to be very good recently. You can set up a virtual server with root access for 5 USD a month, which is a heck of a lot cheaper than Amazon. If anyone is interested and wants a referral credit for USD 10, contact me. You can basically try it fee for a couple of months and see if it works for you.

Could also help with the ssh / mysql setup if you can't figure it out. Don't forget to set up a firewall! :-)

P.