Red lines on import

A.J. Bonnema gbonnema at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 2 08:58:24 EST 2016

Hey all,

While import OFX files (which I converted from csv) I regularly get red
lines with the comment "Do not import (no action selected).

Most transactions are green and have the comment "new, transfer € 200,00
to (auto) expenses:insurance:car". The account and amount represent an
example.

My query is: What criteria does Gnucash use to determine whether a
transaction should not be imported (i.e. the red lines).

Kind regards, Guus Bonnema.

P.S.
Package Info: I use a stock Fedora 23 (most recent version) with the
following package info:

Installed Packages
Name        : gnucash
Arch        : x86_64